Recent comments from parents when asked about their child's experience this year:
"He has taken ownership of behavior"
"Likes the small classes and athletics and finally enjoys school"
"Writing creativity has improved"
"She gives more academic effort, has more faith and confidence and a nicer group of friends"
"Excited about learning and continues to make progress; extreme happiness"
"Feels love from all staff, not just the classroom teacher"
"Feels safe, never wants to miss school"
Tours need to be made with the Admissions Director by calling or emailing the information listed below. Prior registration is not mandatory but is helpful for planning. The tour typically takes about an hour and includes general information about the school, an opportunity for classroom observation, and a time for questions and answers. Applications are provided at the conclusion of the tour.
To schedule a tour, please call Jennifer Artigue, Admissions Director at 404-303-8722 Ext. 104 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide the following information.
First & Last Name
Full Mailing Address
Seeking what grade?
Target start date?
School type (public, private, etc.)
Applying for financial aid?
How did you hear of us?
The admissions process is as follows:
- Campus tour with Admissions Director.
- Submission of the following three forms: the Sophia Academy Application K-5(PDF) or Sophia Academy Application 6th-High School including the $125 Application Fee, the Student Evaluation Form (PDF), and the Transcript Release Form (PDF). Please also submit the student's educational/psychological profile and/or I.E.P. documenting the specific learning disability if applicable.
- Schedule student testing through the Admissions Office. Each applicant is given the Woodcock Johnson III achievement test. The screening takes about 45 minutes to an hour and is designed to reflect grade level abilities and learning styles strengths and weaknesses.
- The decision to accept a new student will be made within 5 days of the testing, if all admissions paperwork has been provided. A member of the Admissions Committee will contact you by phone.
- An Admissions Packet will be forwarded to accepted students. A completed Admissions Packet and Financial Contract reserves the student’s place.
Fees Due upon acceptance: $2,750.00 total:
1.) $750 Registration Fee and completed Financial Contract
2.) $2,000 applicable to the first tuition installment
All fees are non-refundable.
Please listen to our latest radio spot below.
Sophia Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, or national origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial assistance, or employment practices.