Thank you for your interest in Sophia Academy!
During the school year, tours for grades K-8 take place every Wednesday at 9:00am. Prior registration is not mandatory but is helpful for planning. The tour typically takes about an hour and includes general information about the school, an opportunity for classroom observation, and a time for questions and answers. Applications are provided at the conclusion of the tour. Summer tours are available upon request; please call to schedule an appointment.
To register for a tour, please call Admissions at 404-303-8722 or complete the form below. Please note: all fields are required.
Sophia Academy respects your privacy and does not sell or share any information exchanged on this website.
The admissions process is as follows:
- Campus tour with Admissions Director.
- Submission of the following three forms: the Sophia Academy Application K-5(PDF) or Sophia Academy Application 6th-High School including the $125 Application Fee, the Student Evaluation Form (PDF), and the Transcript Release Form (PDF). Please also submit the student's educational/psychological profile and/or I.E.P. documenting the specific learning disability if applicable.
- Schedule student testing through the Admissions Office. Each applicant is given the Woodcock Johnson III achievement test. The screening takes about 45 minutes to an hour and is designed to reflect grade level abilities and learning styles strengths and weaknesses.
- The decision to accept a new student will be made within 5 days of the testing, if all admissions paperwork has been provided. A member of the Admissions Committee will contact you by phone.
- An Admissions Packet will be forwarded to accepted students. A completed Admissions Packet and Financial Contract reserves the student’s place.
Fees Due upon acceptance: $2,750.00 total:
1.) $750 Registration Fee and completed Financial Contract
2.) $2,000 applicable to the first tuition installment
All fees are non-refundable.
Please listen to our latest radio spot below.
For all other information, please direct your correspondence to:
Sophia Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, or national origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial assistance, or employment practices.