Thank you for your interest in the high school at Sophia Academy!
Tours are given individually and appointments need to be made with the Admissions Director by filling out this form or calling.
The admissions process is as follows:
- Campus tour with Admissions Director (sign up here or call 404.303.8722).
- Submission of the following four forms: Sophia Academy Application for High School including the $125 Application Fee, the Student Evaluation Form: Math (PDF), the Student Evaluation Form: Language Arts (PDF), and the Transcript Release Form (PDF). Please also submit the student's educational/psychological profile and/or I.E.P. documenting the specific learning disability if applicable.
- Schedule student testing through the Admissions Office. Each applicant is
given the Woodcock Johnson III achievement test. The screening takes about 45
minutes to an hour and is designed to reflect grade level abilities and learning
styles strengths and weaknesses.
- The decision to accept a new student will be made within 5 days of the testing, if all admissions paperwork has been provided. A member of the Admissions Committee will contact you by phone.
- An Admissions Packet will be forwarded to accepted students. A completed
Admissions Packet and Financial Contract reserves the student’s place.
Fees Due upon acceptance: $2,750.00 total:
1.) $750 Registration Fee and completed Financial Contract
2.) $2,000 applicable to the first tuition installment
All fees are non-refundable. Textbooks are purchased by the high school families.
Sophia Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, or national origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial assistance, or employment practices.